Latest Blog Posts »
- MONDAY MURALS--in love? 15 hours ago Not sure what this mural represents....but there are hearts, so maybe this couple is in love?See other murals on MONDAY MURALS.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS---the scary hand 2 days ago This might look a bit scary, but it's the reflection of my own hand in the window of my bedroom. I was parting the curtains to have a peek out...See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- SKYWATCH--the old brewery 3 days ago Bright blue winter sky above the now defunct Belgrade brewery. If you click on the link, you'll find a very interesting of elephant teeth, a human skull, and the first Belgrader....See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- They don't make 'em like this anymore 4 days ago I had to intensify this photo taken with my (not-so-good) phone camera. I often pass by this doorway and wonder if those who pass through appreciate its beauty and that of the wall surrounding it.
- FEEDING THE PIGEONS 5 days ago It was really warm today for February, but this lady is still bundled up as she feeds the pigeons.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Yankee-in-Belgrade
17:43 PM February 01, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Your blog will help me decide which of the different places that would be best suited for me when I retire. Sincerely, Bill Elliott