Latest Blog Posts »
- Azov - and now what? 1 year ago Following on from the last entry and the events occurring in the Sea of Avoz, reader may be pondering why the blog has not written anything more – until now. As the previous entry stated, “Everybody also knows that there should be a response as The Kremlin pokes to see if it is yet to […]
- Turning the Sea of Azov into a pond 1 year ago To the surprise of nobody precisely nobody the long forecast (many months) and high probably events around the Sea of Azov and the Kerch Strait have finally taken on a manifestation that cannot be ignored. Previous incidents, while duly noted and raising a collective “tut” along with rightful...
- Not always what they seem 1 year ago “Attacks on journalists, as well as any manifestations of intolerance and violence, are considered unacceptable. We are waiting for the results of the investigation by law enforcement agencies.” So decrees the latest public statement by the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry following yet further...
- Schisms within Oppo Block (again) - VR election positioning begins 1 year ago It is oft remarked upon as to why so many “also rans” take part in the presidential elections. Why do so many candidates spend so much time and money running for an office that 99% will never attain as they simply do not have the support necessary to win and never will? It cannot be […]
- RIP Kateryna Handziuk 1 year ago The blog is not noted for its obituaries, nor for its eulogies. 2018 has seen the passing of far too many brave Ukrainian souls in the east and witnessed the passing of numerous cultural and intellectual giants pass. Few if any such worthy individuals have had words specifically written about them...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Odessablog's Blog
15:01 PM February 17, 2014
As probably the only native English speaker in Zaporozhzhye and definitely the only South African it’s interesting to see a Brit blogging. Well done, at least now you’ve got one follower!
09:43 AM March 27, 2014
Actually, you are not the only native English speaker in Zaporozhzhye! ;-) Cheers!