A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sylvia's 80th Birthday 1 week ago To Celebrate Sylvia's 80th birthday we were kindly invited to her birthday party which was held at the Hillview restaurant in Pissouri.After a a few drinks and a lovely dinner the guests were entertained by the local band "Cover Up".
- Drone Photographs of Pissouri 2 weeks ago One of our local residents/ councillors took these superb photographs of Pissouri from a drone.Raisins drying in the sun.Cape Aspro
- A 70th Birthday party 2 weeks ago On a beautiful afternoon in Pissouri, we were invited to Rob's 70th birthday party that was held in the garden of his house. Some good food and music made for an enjoyable evening.
- A day at Fasouri WaterMania 3 weeks ago On a hot August morning, we made our way over to Limassol to visit the Fasouri Water Mania Park. We were joined by Sheena, Bryan, Jamie and the Kids Holly and Rowan for a fun day on the water slides.It was our first visit to this water park and we were impressed at how well it was run, not too...
- Pissouri Wine Festival 3 weeks ago In the center of the village a number of local wineries set up stalls to offer free samples of their wines. With a large selection of wines, the residents enjoyed a very good evening.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak