A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter Monday and A blast off 3 days ago The 1911 club in Pissouri was the venue for the Easter Monday BBQ. Freshly cooked food and entertainment by Ben Mills made sure that the day went with a swing.Meanwhile, back in the UK, our Little Cari learns how to do a rocket countdown.
- Pissouri residents demonstrate 1 week ago There was a large turnout of Pissouri residents who were demonstrating about the active landslide that had caused horrendous problems to houses and infrastructure in the Limnes area of the village.The demonstrators met at a bridge that passes over the main highway and draped banners over the...
- A long winter and migrating butterflies. 2 weeks ago After the glorious weather on our visit to the UK we returned to Cyprus to find that there is still no sign of Spring beginning. We have had a very long, wet Winter this year in Cyprus, some reports say the worst for over 30 years.This week, in this part of the island we have seen...
- Final Day in Wales 1 month ago On our last day of our visit to Wales we made our final trip over to see Lee and the kids. Once again the weather was kind to us as the superb Spring sunshine continued. We then drove over to Tredegar house for a stroll around the lake and park. This park really is a haven of tranquility set...
- 14 Locks canal and The Cool kids 2 months ago On yet another Glorious Spring day we made our way over to The Fourteen locks canal in Rogerstone, in South Wales. We walked along the old toe path that runs along the derelict locks. In the afternoon we spent another lovely day with the Cool kids enjoying the Spring sunshine in their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak