Latest Blog Posts »
- Word of the day: MOXIE 5 months ago I first heard of Moxie two weeks ago. It was in a dialogue between elderly Mrs. Strauss and the Jimmy McGill, the protagonist of Netflix’s Better Call Saul (Season 1… Read the postWord of the day: MOXIE The post Word of the day: MOXIE appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
- Word of the day: TSUNDOKU 7 months ago I have just added two more fresh-from-the-bookstore books to the wobbling pile of ‘to-read’ books on the shelf. This pile does not include the stack of ‘started-but-not-finished’ books (my 3… Read the postWord of the day: TSUNDOKU The post Word of the day: TSUNDOKU appeared first on...
- Sighisoara, pretty town in Transylvania 7 months ago Sighisoara is a pretty little town in Transylvania, Romania that you should not miss out. I went with my in-laws from Sebes, and it took us 5 hours by car… Read the postSighisoara, pretty town in Transylvania The post Sighisoara, pretty town in Transylvania appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
- Transylvania mountain bike trails 7 months ago On the third week of summer holiday in Romania, I embarked on an overnight bike trip with Silviu and his college friends (Florin, Ionel and Nicolae) – “The Boys”. Last… Read the postTransylvania mountain bike trails The post Transylvania mountain bike trails appeared first on...
- Summer Reads 7 months ago One of my summer projects is to catch up on my readings. The fickle-minded and multi-tasking me embarked on my ‘to-read’ list by with the following three summer reads, in… Read the postSummer Reads The post Summer Reads appeared first on Claudia.Explore.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Claudia Sing has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!