Latest Blog Posts »
- Well, I didn't sign up for this! 5 years ago Chopping onions I glanced out of the kitchen window and was surprised at how dark it was, in reality it was 5.30pm but my body clock was chiming midnight! I remember landing in Australia almost three years ago. It was the back-end of winter and I assumed the nights would be drawing out ready to...
- Reaching your destination... 5 years ago …is a time for celebration! I was just paying a visit to the little girls room when the phone rang. “MUM! It’s your lawyer!!” shouted my youngest son. “Crikey” I thought, I had better get my finger out as I subconsciously totalled up how many dollars this slight delay in reaching the...
- Fun Time Friday! 6 years ago Hey it’s almost the weekend so let’s share a bit of expat humour!
- Snow, storms and the power of mother nature!! 6 years ago While the folks in the UK shiver under another thick blanket of snow (isn’t it spring there now?!?) here in SE Qld last night we witnessed the most amazing lightning storm I have ever in my 36 and a bit years seen! I managed to capture some cracking (excuse the pun!) images (on my iPhone!) […]
- Hey expat mums!....who remembers scenes like these? 6 years ago Goodtimes or Badtimes? For me defo Goodtimes! I love nothing more than a good clear out. I can’t believe this was almost three years ago and I am so in need of a good clear out again, where does all this junk come from? I am sat here on the computer surrounded by ‘stuff’. Stuff […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on mummigrants
12:21 PM November 07, 2012
This blog is fantastic! It shows the true picture of life in a new country with the challenges and delights of absorbing a new culture and adapting to it. The writers are eloquent and honest and I look forward to many more episodes in future.
13:03 PM November 07, 2012
Funny and truthful, great little blog! Well done and keep it up!
16:44 PM November 07, 2012
Great blog! I really admire the mummies for sharing their experiences and helping others. Keep it up!
17:09 PM November 07, 2012
I find this blog really interesting. As a sister of someone who has moved away from home, it's good insight into what our family is thinking and doing to get settled!! Keep it up guys. Cracking name too x x
22:20 PM November 07, 2012
Great name for an insightful blog. Sure it is helpful to other mummigrants. Keep up the good work.
05:33 AM November 09, 2012
Very funny and so true. As a second stint mumigrant it is good know there are like minded mums out there.
22:17 PM November 13, 2012
Wonderful insight to the highs and lows of settling into a new culture and adapting to a different way of life. Love the titles and the honesty of each account. Keep up the good work!!
10:43 AM November 18, 2012
Fantastic site!!! Very intersting and, at times, very funny posts. Althought my Australian dream did not work as we hoped, I LOVE reading these blogs and hearing how well other peoples dreams have materialised. Keep up the good work!!
11:25 AM November 25, 2012
This blog is a delight! Wish it had been around when my kids were little, but back then internet wasn't as fancy as it is today and a laptop weighed 15 kgs! ( I exaggerate somewhat!) Keep up the good work and if you want me to write articles on expat life (I've lived abroad for 3/4 of my life) I'd be happy to do so. All the best. Janna
11:36 AM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog. Can totally relate. A lighthearted fun look at life in a different country. Excellent, keep up the good work.
06:30 AM December 19, 2012
Fantastic, love the good the bad and the challenging side with lots of giggles along the way :) Tis a brill blog :)