Diary of a PMP mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Exploring Sri Lanka with Kids: Part 2-Dambulla 5 months ago And here is the Part 2 of our Srilanka holiday. If you have missed Part 1, you can read it here before you move to Part 2. Part 2 covers day 5, 6 and 7 and was probably my favourite part of the trip. Our 11 Day itinerary Day 1: Arrive at Colombo International Airport and … Continue reading...
- Exploring Sri Lanka with Kids: Part 1-Kandy 5 months ago This summer we took a trip to Sri Lanka because we wanted to go somewhere close by and some place not very expensive. Sri Lanka came highly recommended by friends who had already been there and it checked both the boxes for us! Needless to say, I was totally blown away by this amazing country!If...
- "I thought I will NEVER become a Mother" - The story of my struggle with Infertility 5 months ago It’s not common in our culture to talk about such personal issues publicly because “Log kia kahyengein” (what would people say) . We fear of being judged, type-casted and becoming the centre of every gossip session. But as much as people fear that, I somehow never felt the shame in talking...
- Women Making A Difference: Up Close and Personal with Saba Mohsin Shaikh 6 months ago Saba Mohsin Shaikh runs the famous Facebook page and group Karachi Chefs at Home and most of you already know and love the space she has created for all food lovers. The group was created by her to share recipes and food photos, which has now grown close to 160,000 members! It’s a place where...
- Are Filters Distorting Our Reality? 5 months ago The abuse of filters, seeing plastic skin, the obsession with fair skin and faces so smooth (without lines and wrinkles) has always bothered me but when people thought there was a need to tamper images of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, one of the most beautiful women in the world, I really couldn’t keep...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 17 reviews on Diary of a PMP mom
17:05 PM October 13, 2016
Amazingly articulated, have always been longing to read something like this; while reading these kind of blogs you feel such a soul satisfaction that someone realy takes some oon going lifes day to day issues so seriously and actually justify that by their beautiful writing skills.
17:45 PM October 24, 2016
love you blog and page...keep up your good work but please also work on cakes and cupcakes I lovvv them wish you the best always
21:23 PM October 24, 2016
Throughly enjoy this blog. Keep up the good work.
23:24 PM October 24, 2016
Love the writing style... which makes even the longest articles gripping and a great read. There is diversity on this blog so something different and interesting all the time. Love it !
00:33 AM October 25, 2016
Very intersting read. Being someone passionate about food and cooking i have really enjoyed your recipes! Thank you.
04:58 AM October 25, 2016
This a beautifully designed thoughtful blog. Whenever I need to reconnect with my folks or country I open it and just enjoy. Highly recommended for people from all sorts of culture to read.
05:09 AM October 25, 2016
Bright , cheerful& useful....
05:42 AM October 25, 2016
Informative and entertaining! Thank-you Bano Rizvi for sharing a glimpse of yourself xoxo
06:06 AM October 25, 2016
Excellent advice and recipes! A must read for all expats in Doha!
11:40 AM October 25, 2016
I love this blog! there is always something interesting going on. My favourite is the home organising section. Well done! Looking forward to read more on this blog.
20:23 PM October 25, 2016
I have been following this blog since day one...it covers all aspects of life, from recipes to funny stories, from party planning to DIY projects, from reviews to point of views and the list goes on and on :) The PMP mom is helpful and available to answer any questions that her readers throw at her!! The recipes, accompanied with step by step pictures, are easy to follow and are delicious :) Every now and then she gives us a glimpse into her life with a personal story that touches the hearts of her readers in many different ways. Some find solace in these stories and some inspiration. Some stories bring you to tears and some brilliant laughter :) lets just say that there never is a boring read on the blog !! And last but not the least the photography just gets better and better with each blog post...be it close food photography or creative photography... Or both rolled into one :D The PMP mom has everyone hooked onto her article from the very beginning...wishing her all the luck and looking forward to many more posts from her!!!
00:40 AM October 26, 2016
Amazing blog,it is interesting ,entertaining ,and also informative.Keep up the good work
03:00 AM October 26, 2016
i love reading your blog, bano
07:19 AM October 26, 2016
This blog is full of life...in a true sense! All phases/emotions that a person faces in life you can find here and that is the main reason why so many of us can relate to this blog! This blog is LOVE
10:56 AM October 26, 2016
Excellent blog!! Very interesting and practical. Great work..keep it up!
14:19 PM October 29, 2016
Love your blog.... v interesting and an enjoyable read. Love the way you share your personal experiences and thoughts.
11:41 AM November 01, 2016
I met Shehar @ the QatART Market in Katara last weekend, she was so busy with her lens trying to capture the beauty in each display. I didn't get a chance to talk to her, yet for a mere 5 sec. conversation I felt I really need to checkout her blog :) I love the blog darling :) Best of luck