Bicycles and Biscuits
Latest Blog Posts »
- Accidents Will Happen (let's blame the French*) 1 year ago It’s been quite a week for a number of reasons. It seemed that almost everywhere else in Central Portugal was in flames except us. So many people lost homes and lives, it’s been quite unbelievable. We missed it all by a day as we had left for the UK. From seeing maps of the burned […]
- Living in a Box...a Tinderbox 2 years ago That’s our house, and those others things are trees. Loads of the buggers. PLEASE NOTE: This is not expert advice on the subject of wildfires. This is personal perspective only. Please seek professional guidance. The subject of wildfires is a sensitive one at this time of the year, mainly it...
- It's been a while 2 years ago I’m sorry, it’s been more than a year, which is pretty poor in terms of contact even by my standards. It’s why I only have friends who are as low maintenance as I am. I should have said that the main reason that I stopped sharing our nonsense here in this blog was that […]
- Castro Marim on a Bicycle - one perfect day 3 years ago It was my final day in the Algarve. I would be leaving the next day for two weeks in England where the temperature is 14 degrees rather than 34 and where something called ‘rain’ is still occurring with frequency. So, what better excuse for a full day out on the bikes. The 2nd Saturday of […]
- Learning Portuguese 3 years ago We’ve been in Portugal part-time for a year now and for most of that time we’ve made learning the lingo a big priority, but it’s not easy. Keith, my beloved, isn’t the world’s greatest linguist, having sent our first teacher into despair with his incessant engineer/scientist need to know...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bicycles and Biscuits has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!