Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- A wonderful Portuguese Christmas tradition 2 days ago If you are lucky enough to be in Portugal, make sure you visit a Presépio
- A Committee of Terns 1 week ago They didn't seem quite organised enough to be a proper committee.
- Another extraordinary show in Alentejo 2 weeks ago This really is a haven for birders
- It's been a while . . . 3 weeks ago . . . . since we saw the wader with the longest legs. In fact it has been a while since we saw any waders as our Portuguese winter sojourn has been delayed
- 'Watch the sunrise at least once a year' 3 months ago It is a tip I strongly recommend!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.