OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 essential items to pack for your trip to Ireland 21 hours ago Ireland, situated in Northern Europe just West of the United Kingdom, is a sought out tourist destination for many reasons – the curving coastline sculpted by the full force of the Atlantic Ocean often leave a lasting impression, the landscapes of barren limestone and sacred sights are steeped...
- 20+ Memorable Things to do in Sligo, Ireland for every type of traveller 1 week ago As soon as we jumped out of the campervan, I could sense the captivating power of the Atlantic ocean. The refreshing breeze brushed against my cheeks, and after a brief moment, exposed to nature’s beauty, my senses erupted. I couldn’t take my eyes of Ericeira, as she was immensely observing...
- 8 unforgettable things to see and do in beautiful Venice, Italy 2 weeks ago We may not be full-time travellers or digital nomads living the adventurous life that could put Crocodile Dundee and Indiana Jones to shame. And we may not start our mornings with a fresh coconut in our hands on a remote island whose name we can’t even pronounce, but every far-flung destination...
- Sligo Travel Guide: 8 best things to do in Mullaghmore Village 3 weeks ago Sligo shaped us more than any other place in Ireland, and this is where our hearts beat faster. We love wandering through forests and spend time on the secluded beaches where blowings of the wind create the sand into collective structures. In recent years we had a chance to visit Mullaghmore, a...
- A short guide to the best things to see and do in beautiful Bayonne, France 4 weeks ago A week before we left for France a photo popped up on our Instagram feed with an impossibility beautiful street full of little shops and half-timbered houses that we swore we gonna track it down. Not to retrace other travellers footsteps, not in the slightest, but to ravel, in the stillness, only a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
20:29 PM December 14, 2015
In my opinion Aiva and Valters are top bloggers. High quality photos. Excellent writing skills. I am always enjoying OUR CROSSINGS every Monday posts. I am hoping it is just a great start for something much bigger in future. All the best guys!!! X
20:42 PM December 14, 2015
First stop for travel planning :)
13:34 PM December 15, 2015
So much love for this blog! It's warm, informative, descriptive and inspiring. A must read for those thinking of traveling around Ireland.
20:14 PM December 15, 2015
Great people, great stories!
22:32 PM December 18, 2015
Love love love reading this couples exploits.Particularly love their travels to Sligo,I am originally from there and they instill in me a renewed interest/appreciation of the area.Their beautiful photos and quotes make me desire to travel to all their chosen destinations.Please continue with your travels guys!!!