OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Fantastic and Easy Tips on How to Stay Healthy When We Start Travelling Again 1 week ago For us enjoying life means two things. First, getting out into nature and second, reframing our thoughts about everything we see and experience along the way. That’s why we love to explore the world as much as possible. We all know that travelling is an incredible experience and we’ve all heard...
- An amazing 2-week road trip itinerary through Ireland's Southwest 3 weeks ago After all the road trips we’ve done so far in Ireland this year, exploring naturally fertile southwest that’s laden with stunning scenery is the one to take the prize. Firstly, it was because we were finally allowed to travel within the country. Second, the opportunity to devote our time to...
- Exploring Dingle Peninsula: Everything You Need to Know For a Perfect Trip 2 months ago With every coastal view more dramatic than last, with the briny smell of wild Atlantic ocean and flawless exhibitions of natures wonders, Dingle is and always has been close to my heart because there is more to it than just scenic terrain. She’s a beauty with a big inspiring soul. Utterly...
- A fantastic Walk of The Weekend: the Killaspugbrone Loop walk in sligo 3 months ago The forecast called for heavy rain, but the skies blew otherwise and gave us an unexpected display of constantly changing lights and colours. There were no people on the looping trail, just a few donkeys silently grazing away in the grassy field overlooking an endlessly choppy bay. And that’s...
- A fantastic walk for a weekend: Hiking Queen Maeve's Trail in Sligo 3 months ago So far in my 38 years of life, I haven’t discovered anything as peaceful as walking through the woods, looking up at the tree canopy, and watching the sun push through the leaves and illuminate the trail ahead of me. And, if there is one thing that we can take away from the past 18 [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
20:29 PM December 14, 2015
In my opinion Aiva and Valters are top bloggers. High quality photos. Excellent writing skills. I am always enjoying OUR CROSSINGS every Monday posts. I am hoping it is just a great start for something much bigger in future. All the best guys!!! X
20:42 PM December 14, 2015
First stop for travel planning :)
13:34 PM December 15, 2015
So much love for this blog! It's warm, informative, descriptive and inspiring. A must read for those thinking of traveling around Ireland.
20:14 PM December 15, 2015
Great people, great stories!
22:32 PM December 18, 2015
Love love love reading this couples exploits.Particularly love their travels to Sligo,I am originally from there and they instill in me a renewed interest/appreciation of the area.Their beautiful photos and quotes make me desire to travel to all their chosen destinations.Please continue with your travels guys!!!