Heart & Seoul Travel Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hey, You Particularly Attractive Individual, Vote For Me! It's 12 Seconds Well Spent! (Kerala Blog Express) 3 years ago Hello everyone! Some of you may have seen my post yesterday on my Facebook page asking for you to take a moment and kindly vote for me in regards to Kerala Tourism's "Blog Express." Essentially, Kerala Tourism is choosing 30 bloggers to travel on 1 bus for 15 days, and I'd like to be a part of...
- It Left a Mark on My Heart: Lombok, Indonesia (2012) - Guest Post by Briana Leigh 3 years ago Perhaps one of the most memorable parts of our almost four months spent backpacking in Southeast Asia was experiencing the magic that is the sometimes overlooked island of Lombok, Indonesia. While Bali and the Gili Islands (which are technically part of Lombok, but are typically discussed...
- Reflecting on my Second Home... - Istanbul, Turkey 3 years ago It's interesting, all day I've been desperate to find a moment to write something down - to begin to process what has occured this weekend in Istanbul. I didn't know what I had to say, and, frankly, I still don't, but writing has always been my way of deconstructing that which may, on the surface,...
- The Greatest Photo I've Ever Taken (Kazbegi, Georgia) 3 years ago Georgian roads are an awful lot like Nokia phones, they're sort of fun at first, but at the end of the day, they prove themselves to be poorly made, and neglected during their construction. But, very much unlike Nokia, Georgian roads lead to special places, and it's worth the struggle.Perhaps no...
- A Closer Look at Istanbul's Best Cocktail Bar (Yabangee) 3 years ago Since I've been in Istanbul, one of the most fruitful decisions I've made as far as my writing and all that is concerned has been to get in involved with Yabangee. Yabangee, for those who don't know, is an expat collective of creative folks who live in Istanbul and want to do more than just live...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Heart & Seoul Travel Blog
16:25 PM October 15, 2014
This is a blog worth checking out! There's a lot of content on places all around the world, and some guaranteed fresh content on life in Turkey and the surrounding areas. Fantastic stuff.
16:38 PM October 15, 2014
Fantastic blog, well-written and the pictures are amazing! The blogger writes from a perspective that is sometimes funny, sometimes introspective and philosophical and always genuine. Makes you want to travel!
17:59 PM October 15, 2014
While reading the post about Rumeli Fortress, I had the feeling that I was reading a descriptive entrance for Istanbul by Orhan Pamuk who gives a great illustration of Istanbul in our minds while reading. In this blog post, I could get the feeling that a breeze in Bebek shore caressed my hair while watching the old fishermen fishing down the Bosphorus. I felt like visiting the place with you, seeing it from your point of view ;) Great work dude, looking forward to your next posts
20:41 PM October 16, 2014
Chris, I'm really excited to read more of your inspirational writing about life in Turkey! From what I've read and seen so far on your blog, I might have to visit Turkey some time very soon! Keep up the awesome work buddy!