Avoiding Octopi and What Not
Latest Blog Posts »
- Asking the Big Questions. 5 months ago Recently I have decided to have a revival with nail polish. Historically, painting my nails has never been a huge thing for me because: a) It’s hardb) I’m lazyc) I’m too cheap to pay someone to do it because I can do it myself but I won’t because it’s...
- My Judgment Blog 5 months ago Guys, I’m seriously so judgmental with no right to be. When I think about myself overall, I’m usually like, “Yeah, I’m pretty chill. I’m pretty cool.” But then, THEN, I realize I’m kind of a dick.For instance, I was in an Uber the other night and judged the shit out of my...
- My Obsession Blog 6 months ago You guys, I’ve noticed lately that my obsessions have been kicking into high gear. It’s funny because when I was a kid, I was super laid back (depressed?) and I did not focus on anything in any sort of dramatic way. (Except for the cape. And wigs. Oh yeah, and the interest in witchcraft....
- Do people still blog? 6 months ago I’ve got a minute between grad school semesters and I thought that I should update my blog that I haven’t looked at in years. Do people still blog? I honestly don’t know if it is a thing anymore. I mean, I looked at my stats and saw that twelve people had viewed my website last...
- C-Note 2 years ago The other day I went to go see some music and I arrived at the venue way before my friends did because I am neurotic. I was hanging out in the bar while waiting for them to show up but it was extremely crowded so I went outside to chill on the street and get some space.That's when I met C-Note.He...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Avoiding Octopi and What Not
11:12 AM March 18, 2014
Great blog! So entertaining to read!
11:00 AM April 02, 2014
This blog makes me laugh :)
12:34 PM April 04, 2014
Hilarious commentary on everyday-life occurrences
13:56 PM June 27, 2014
Your blog is hilarious and you are an exceptional writer. Can't wait to read more!