Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mural - Lane murals 1 day ago In the same lane where I spotted last week's mural at the back of the Alex Hotel and the State Library of Western Australia, which is next to the new Perth Museum, were a few other murals.If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme is for you; just follow the Linky steps...
- Signs - Budapest 5 days ago Some signs from our visit to Budapest, Hungary in April 2018.Considering I wasn't yet participating int he Signs meme, I'm amazed at the quantity of photos with signs that I took in Budapest. And...looking through this album I found murals I hadn't yet posted, so the will be shown in the near...
- Monday Mural - Birds and Bees 1 week ago If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme is for you; just follow the Linky steps below. Once you start looking you find murals everywhere. Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters. Looking forward to your mural finds posted this week....
- Remembering Sintra 1 week ago Joining Stevenson's Timeless Thursdays.Friday is my day off work, and as sat down to breakfast and checked my phone, I was reminded that exactly 3 years ago I was in Sintra (Portugal) and a few photos of our visit to this beautiful town popped up. I really felt nostalgic thinking about that trip...
- Signs - Ice-cream anyone? 1 week ago Spring is here, and as the sign says "it's always ice-cream weather". What's your favourite flavour?For other signs please visit Tom's blogAt the Mandurah waterfrontAnd if you don't like ice-cream there's always coffee!
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.