Latest Blog Posts »
- Mural - Peace Waratah 4 hours ago After exiting a bookshop in Sydney's George Street in the Central Business District, I looked up and saw this mural high up across the road. (the street is closed to traffic now due to the construction of the Sydney light rail project (tram). Fifteen storeys high at 309 George st, the girl with...
- Sydney - Day 2 - City Centre, Newtown and Barangaroo 1 day ago My second day in Sydney started with a bus trip to the city, alighting at Bridge Street. Across Bridge Street, Macquarie Place park, named in honour of Governor Lachlan Macquarie, is a small triangular park, just a block away from Circular Quay. Originally the town square, it is together...
- Sydney - Day 1 - Vivid Sydney & Signs 4 days ago I flew to Sydney on Wednesday 5th June, arriving at 7,30 pm after a 40 minute delay due to high winds.At the airport I caught the train into Circular Quay station where my husband Jose awaited me.Lights at Circular Quay StationIt was time for dinner and after snapping a few photos of some of the...
- Monday Mural - This is serious 1 week ago Painted by Portuguese artist Ivo Santos aka "Smile", who was born in Lisbon in 1985, the mural depicts a young "batgirl" with boxing gloves and the words "this is serious".(There is another anonymous street artist called Smile in Boulder, Colorado, USA) .Just like last week's mural, this one can...
- Signs - Sydney signs 1 week ago I'm on my way to Sydney for a week, where these photos were taken during my last visit in March 2019.Hope to be able to catch up with you all during the week.For more signs from across the world please follow this link.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.