Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mural - Anzac tribute & Easter weekend 14 hours ago On Thursday 25th April Australians celebrate "Anzac Day", and since I'm also Portuguese, the "Carnation Revolution" has also been celebrated on the 25th of April since 1974.A couple of months ago I spotted a mural honouring the Anzacs that had been painted on the wall of a building that houses...
- Signs - Boats 4 days ago A couple of boats with interesting names
- Monday Mural - The Music Room 1 week ago Photos taken in September 2017 when we visited my daughter's French in-laws in Marseille. The trompe-l'œil was painted by local artist Richard Campana in a building in Boulevard Longchamp, just across the road from the Palais Longchamp, a monument which houses the Museum of Natural History and...
- All about Fluffy 1 week ago Today it's all about my ginger cat Fluffy. Because he's the only male with two sisters - Shelley and Twiggy, he has nominated himself "the boss" and can be quite a bully with the others.At the same time, he'a a scary cat who will hide behind the bedroom curtains or rush out the cat door in the...
- Signs - Giethoorn 1 week ago Going through photos from earlier travels I came across these fabulous signs taken in a restaurant in Giethoorn, during our trip in February 2015, when we visited our daughter who lived in Amsterdam then.This "Venice of the Netherlands" is a mostly car-free village about 120km north east of...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.