A matter of choice
Latest Blog Posts »
- A cloudy sky 1 week ago Today is the first day in a long time that I have seen a cloud. Not that I am complaining as such, after all I moved to Cyprus and who doesn't want clear blue skies day after day?They do make for much better sky photos though. I was excited to see a cloud in the sky though, and a little dip...
- Questions in Quarantine 1 week ago During lock down when facebook wasn't full of COVID posts there were several question and answer posts doing the rounds, one was a list of questions to ask your child. I asked the boys but didn't put it on facebook, not when there's a blog post to be made of it! I've had the answers written...
- Louka - Now you are eight 4 weeks ago Happy 8th birthday Louka!I know you are very excited that your birthday is here and we hope you have an awesome day. You told me that you can hardly believe you will be 8 as you feel you are getting big fast, I agree because it doesn't seem like a whole year has passed since you turned 7. You...
- Anniversary Wishes 2 months ago On our wedding day Aaron gave an awesome speech, one we can both remember pretty much word for word even now. It was written in rhyme and definitely one of the highlights of the day. Since then he has written several other rhymes over the years, usually writing them on facebook for me to wake...
- An Epic 11th Birthday 2 months ago Earlier this year Leo turned 11. It seems crazy to type that, not because it's unexpected, of course they grow older and we all know how fast it seems to happen, but because I'm still here blogging about it. When I wrote about his first birthday as much as I couldn't envisage his 11th, I...
Contest Entries »
- Some 'Friendly' Advice Writing Contest October 2012 When you decide to live in another country for no apparent reason other than ‘because you can’ there are obviously lots of things to consider but there is one very important thing you need to do, it’s not deciding where to live, getting a job...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cyprus Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cyprus!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on A matter of choice
09:55 AM October 21, 2012
A warm and lighthearted blog that is also very informative and relevant to anyone who is not only only an expat but who is also a mum. This blog covers a varied range of subjects inlcuding crafts, helping to get certain documentation organised when in cyprus, motherhood, cooking, and so many others. It also has the lovely touch of the regular flash back friday and silent sunday which I personally love. A very interesting read everytime and always delivered in friendly and strangley comforting manner. Love this blog :)
11:51 AM October 21, 2012
Love Emma's blog. So fresh, informative and fun. Has me laughing out loud and feeling I am there. Brill blog. Look forward to evey one. :-) it brings Cyprus to my lounge in dismal England! I love Emma's memories and the trails and tribulations she faces with a smile in her words.
13:00 PM October 21, 2012
I love this blog, there is always something of interest for everyone. It is informative, down to earth, true to life and covers such a variety of subjects.
15:31 PM October 21, 2012
I think this is a great blog, with a good variety of posts giving a fun and informative view of an expat's life in Cyprus.
18:47 PM October 21, 2012
This is a great blog, informative, funny, real. There is something for everyone there. I love her friendly and down to earth delivery.
23:12 PM October 21, 2012
A great blog. Honest, informative and gives you a real flavour of life in Cypress :)
21:44 PM October 22, 2012
Great blog, very real and interesting.
20:29 PM October 23, 2012
I love this blog, warm, funny and informative. You get a real taste of what it feels like to live as an expat in Cyprus.
11:48 AM November 05, 2012
I love Emma's blog, it's such a real description of the ups and downs of expat life. I can't help but admire her courage raising her young family (and having a baby) in her expat country!
14:06 PM November 05, 2012
Love seeing parenthood across the globe a lovely heart warming blog
21:22 PM December 04, 2012
A great and honestly written blog. While we may be at different stages in our lives, the trials and tribulations of being an expat are the same. Emma writes a fantastic blog about life in Cyprus. Would recommend it in a heartbeat.
18:35 PM December 11, 2012
This is a lovely blog with posts totally relevant to life in Cyprus, published on a consistent basis. Emma is honest in her writing, refreshing and funny. I have enjoyed following her musings over the years and am proud to have her guest blogging in her very own blog section on our website www.mumsincyprus.com. Very deserving!