Latest Blog Posts »
- When you live below one of the marvels of the world.... 2 months ago On November 3rd the city of Granada was closed to any “outsiders” due to the high amount of Covid cases in the city. For one of the largest holiday weekends of the year, All Saints Day, Granada would be sacred only to those of us who live here. I received an email from the ParadorContinue...
- Pieces of my Granada......Generalife. 2 months ago Enjoy this privileged walk with me through an almost empty Generalife and its gardens. Granada, Spain. November 5th, 2020. Very few words, music, fountains and undeniable beauty.
- Hidden Bits of Granada 3 months ago www.patreon.com/posts/42876442
- History, memories and fried pork....... 4 months ago Lately I have been reading through a couple of my favourite books about culinary history focussed on medieval cuisine. One is about the Islamic World and the other is about Sephardic cuisine. I plan on making some of the recipes that I have been reading about in these amazing books. So, why the...
- A walk through Granada, El Realejo 4 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » mooninspain has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!