Scribbler in Seville
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cooking luxe in the Algarve 11 months ago A family trip to Pine Cliffs Resort in the Algarve, Portugal, including a cooking class at Mimo.
- Five Days in Fez 2 years ago Al-Karaouine Mosque and (the world’s oldest) University, founded by a woman in the ninth century. Picnic on the roof terrace of our Air BnB apartment in the Medina (technically shared, but no one else ever used it). The view from…
- The Taste of Andalucia 2017 - new flavours and textures 2 years ago Another odd-yeared September, another highly enjoyable few days spent sampling the latest gastronomic innovations from around Andalucia – and meeting the minds behind them. The biannual food exhibition, Andalucia Sabor, held its sixth edition in Seville last month, with as…
- Game of Thrones Season 7: locations around Seville 2 years ago So the new, penultimate season of Game of Thrones is out – and yet again, Andalucia is a favoured location for the seven episodes. This time you will be able to spot the Roman site of Italica, the castle of Almodovar…
- A family weekend in Granada - Part I 2 years ago Living in a city as beautiful as Seville, it’s easy to become complacent. With characteristics alarmingly similar to a Sevillano’s, displaying that inward-looking attitude that so disturbs me, I have actually started to believe this is the most wondrous city…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Scribbler in Seville
09:59 AM November 05, 2012
5 Stars for Fiona's blog. Illustrated by the most lush pictures, Scribbler in Seville gives an insight into life in the city and raising bilingual children in Spain.
14:21 PM November 05, 2012
Fiona really has her finger on the pulse of the vibrant city of Seville. If it´s happening - she´s in on it! Scribbler in Seville is rapidly becomeing one of my favourite blogs to visit. Well done Fiona - 5 star blog!
13:41 PM November 15, 2012
Exceptionally well-written and insightful and with gorgeous pictures too. Always a joy to visit.
10:35 AM November 27, 2012
There´s always new posts, interesting anecdotes and a smile from Fiona´s blog - a great read and especially informative about her home city.
10:40 AM December 05, 2012
As a journalist, Fiona knows which stories will capture the imagination of her readers wherever they are in the world. She is really good at using her unique personal experiences to convey a vibrant picture of how people live in Andalucia.
11:21 AM December 05, 2012
I love Fiona's posts. She writes well with a lively style. Her articles are informative, interesting and often witty, as she uses her insider knowledge to paint a picture of life in Seville.
12:57 PM December 05, 2012
I may be unusual, but I read this blog not so much to find out about Spain - which I do anyway, obviously - but to keep up with a human being who has a lovely way of observing the world.
13:00 PM December 05, 2012
Fiona's articles are always an enjoyable, informative read.
16:15 PM December 05, 2012
Fiona is one of the most perceptive bloggers and observers of life in Seville(and mainland Spain) - from travel related articles to history and culture this is one of the blogs you must bookmark and keep returning to.
16:34 PM December 05, 2012
I regularly tune in to Scribbler in Seville. I love her writing - it´s fresh, funny and first with the hot news. Keep on blogging Fiona.
08:33 AM December 06, 2012
Life is too short to read anything but the most entertaining and relevant blogs. Of the plethora available, Scribbler in Seville is the best there is. Gets my vote.