Latest Blog Posts »
- Where Are You Going? 3 years ago Where are you going? Everyone will spend eternity somewhere. Where you spend it is determined by what you do with Jesus Christ. Check out godlife.com to learn more!
- Stuck or moving forward? 3 years ago This unique house on Western Highway in Belize has been made to resemble a colorful car – complete with wheels, but it will never move forward. It remains “paralyzed”. Sometimes we get stuck or maybe paralyzed with fear, not knowing exactly what the Lord want us to do or in which...
- Back in the seventies there was a popular slogan:... 4 years ago Back in the seventies there was a popular slogan: “Hang in There, Baby!” When we stepped out of our door, this gecko was doing just that, right at face level. Quite a greeting! Do you ever feel like this gecko? Like you’re hanging on by your “toenails” and getting tired and weary and...
- Mexican Tree Frog, Smilisca baudinii 5 years ago We stepped out of our front door the other evening to see this cute Mexican Tree frog (ID thanks to Michael G. Starkey of www.savethefrogs.com): These frogs may actually change colors depending on their location. I think this one looks yellow due of hanging out on our yellow wall (I trust he...
- Top Blog for Belize 5 years ago Thanks to all who commented on this blog to help it win first place: top expats blog for Belize in 2013!! I hope that readers will enjoy thinking about God’s Creation specifically in Belize, but also all around you right where you are (including you yourself!) Make sure to watch this great video...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Considerations for Bringing a Dog into Belize Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Considerations for Bringing a Dog into Belize – It’s NOT Easy Dogs are members of our family, so where we go, they go, and they share in the adventure! 1. If you are importing a dog from the US into Belize, you will need to have...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Belize Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Belize!Copy and paste code to display the Belize Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Ramblin' San
21:19 PM August 21, 2013
This blog has what it takes to win the Expats in Belize Blog Award!
23:19 PM August 21, 2013
Just the best out there by far!
03:21 AM August 22, 2013
Sandra does a fantastic job on her blog and has been very informative
04:36 AM September 17, 2013
Great Photos - insightful commentary plus terrific humor! Must not miss!