Hello, I'm Scott
Latest Blog Posts »
- Feminist AF 13 months ago One of the great things about sharing a roof with your muse is that you can shoot whenever an idea comes to mind. Such was [...]
- Data/Bed 1 year ago I’ve just ordered another hard drive, mainly for data not related to models. Because I’ve filled up about 8TB with shoots. Still, there are a [...]
- In the Bathroom with Emma 1 year ago When I was restructuring my site this time around and looking at recent model posts, I realized that in the last two years, I’ve not [...]
- Adaptation and the Publication of Dirty Laundry 1 year ago So now that we’re back to this game of more textual entries mixed with the photography, it’s worth pointing out some things happening around the [...]
- I'm Consumering! 1 year ago COLUMBIA, 13 OCT 2017- I’ve been in this barren 2-bedroom apartment now for 15 days. No furniture to speak of except for a dining table [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Hello, I'm Scott
14:36 PM July 18, 2013
Definitely. Scott's been blogging about things "his way" for forever and day now, and this is just the latest extension of his ongoing project. It's well-executed and to the point, and not laden down with a bunch of advertorial folderol and such. It's an excellent model of a pure "blog" about an engaging subject.
14:41 PM July 18, 2013
Scott writes well with enthusiasm ,authenticity and humor.His excellent photographs are an added bonus to his work. He is a serious artist.
14:55 PM July 18, 2013
I thoroughly enjoy following Scott's blog. He is a talented writer who fills his stories with beautiful photography!
15:19 PM July 18, 2013
Scott has a significant advantage over many blog authors, in that he is both an excellent writer and a superb photographer. He captures a unique outsider's perspective wherever he might be, providing insight a native might take for granted, while allowing himself to become part of the local culture to experience it from the inside, as well. I've followed his work for a number of years, and his writing and photography have captured the true essence of every place he's visited, whether on a slow-motion road trip across the US, or the neon-lit alleys of South Beach. I'm looking forward to learning all about Costa Rica through him, before I even leave the comfort of my DC home.
17:01 PM July 18, 2013
This guy is living my dream -- and thankfully, I can experience it vicariously through this wonderful blog he's created! The artistry of the words and pics you'll find there is the best any armchair traveler could ever hope for.
17:20 PM July 18, 2013
I've been following Scott's blogs for years, and was especially excited when he announced he was moving to Costa Rica and would be blogging about his experiences there. He never disappoints. His eloquent, interesting and funny stories are enhanced by his amazing photography. I hope to be following him for many years to come!
19:05 PM July 18, 2013
Scott’s writings and photos entertain me daily. With my coffee in hand in the morning I love to see what he’s seen and read what he’s been up to. His words are real (I can hear him in my head as I read) and his photography is from his own unique perspective. Yes, yes, yes, he deserves to be acknowledged here.
20:01 PM July 18, 2013
I have followed Scott's work for several years now, through his many travels. I love his pictures and his highly accurate and readable blogs about life and his surroundings. He truely makes the reader feel involved.
20:49 PM July 22, 2013
I've been following Scott for years. He is incredibly entertaining. He has a flare for making the mundane interesting and funny.