Latest Blog Posts »
- The Street Life 1 week ago Where hope meets potential. Check out The Street Life. The Street Life a social enterprise based in Nairobi, Kenya. The purpose of this organization is to provide support, services, and resources to at-risk children and youth, many of whom are depending and living on the streets for survival. We...
- The Legacy of Annalena Tonelli, Carrying It On 3 weeks ago Find Stronger than Death at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and IndieBound I love hearing how readers are moved and challenged and inspired by Stronger than Death. Some responses have even moved me to near tears. I spoke at an English language school for adults in Djibouti. After my talk and an...
- Stronger than Death Book Tour Comes to Djibouti 2 months ago I am so excited to share that the Stronger than Death book tour continues, and it has come to Djibouti. An international book tour is every author's dream and it certainly helps that I live abroad! This will be the third country I've visited to talk about the book. After a month in the United
- John MacArthur Wasn't Just Demeaning to Women. Part 2 2 months ago I wrote an essay called What Happened When Jesus Told a Woman to Go Home in my newsletter: Stories from the Horn, last week. If you want to read that essay, sign up here. Following up on that, here is part 2 of my response to John MacArthur's video comments from a few weeks ago.
- Stronger than Death Book Tour 3 months ago Come on out, bring a friend! I would LOVE to see you in person. Mostly, I’m in Djibouti and if you live here and want to host a book event, WOW and AWESOME and please get in touch! But, for the next month, I’ll be in the USA and if you are near these cities,
Contest Entries »
- The Things They Bring Home From Boarding School Education and International Schools Seventh grade twins bring surprising things home from a three-month term of boarding school. I was prepared for some things, surprised by others. Here are seven things my twins bring home from boarding school and how I handle them. Hollow...
- 10 Signs You’ve Been an Expat in Djibouti Too Long (or just long enough) Expat Blog Awards 2013 From how you experience weather to a new appreciation for hot water and the habit of adding “If God wills at the end of most sentences,” life in Djibouti changes expatriates. How does life in other nations affect expatriates? Do the changes...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Djibouti Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Djibouti!Copy and paste code to display the Djibouti Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Djibouti Jones has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!