Latest Blog Posts »
- CHUZAI LIVING MOVED 4 years ago http://www.chuzailiving.com Chuzai Living moved to a self hosted site. Please click on the image or link above to jump to the new location. Thank you! Chuzai...
- Yilan Taiwan Part 3 ☆ Spring Onion Farm 4 years ago On the same day we traveled to Yilan, Taiwan from Taipei on a fast train, our friends, Josh and Kara, took us to a spring onion farm because Yilan is famous for spring onions. (Please give me a few more days to check the name of this place.) Kids got to wear boots and go […]
- Yilan Taiwan Part 2 ☆ Forte Dong-Shan Villa 4 years ago Hotel Forte Dong-Shan Villa was great for our small trip to Yilan, an hour train ride from Taipei. It is located in the same premises as the National Center For Traditional Arts which made our trip so much easier to access the National Center For Traditional Arts. For those who stayed there get...
- Yilan, Taiwan Part 1 ☆ National Center For Traditional Arts 4 years ago National Center For Traditional Arts in Yilan was nothing short of an amazing and entertaining place for our kids. Thanks to Kara and Josh, we made a quick two-day trip to Yilan from Taipei. We got on a fast train from Songshan Station in Taipei and it only took us an hour to get to […]
- XpatGirls Feature ☆ Fascinating India 4 years ago To Jump Directly to the Interview By ExpatGirls Click HERE My interview is featured under the Special Guest section on Xpat Girls here. Xpat Girls as its name suggests was created to be a hub for all expat girls around the world. The website also represents the voices of any individual who finds a...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Differences To Know About Expat Living in Jakarta, Indonesia & Mumbai, India Expat Blog Awards 2013 If you were to compare two mega cities to live as expats, doing so with Jakarta of Indonesia aka a Big Durian and Mumbai of India aka a Maximum City would be a fun one, don’t you think? They are, in my opinion, very dynamic, vibrant, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Chuzai Living has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!