Expat in Slovakia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Change of address and a new residence permit / trvalý pobyt 4 years ago Earlier this year I moved into a new flat in Bratislava and thus I had to let the police know about my new residence. It basically means I changed my residence permit card. Applying for a changed residence card is pretty much the same as applying for a new one (minus the work contract). Many […]
- Travelling from Bratislava to Innsbruck and back 6 years ago So you want to spend a weekend in the Alps and are shocked by the pricey oebb.at train tickets? Forget about that website. Just go to Hlavná stanica or ŽST Petržalka and ask for a City Star Bratislava-Innsbruck return train ticket. It’s €55.70 and it’s valid for one month. This means that...
- Redirect 2% of your income tax 6 years ago I case you didn’t know, you can redirect 2% of your 2012 income tax to a Slovak NGO of your choice (and you can do this until the 30th of April). All you need to do is to ask your employer for potvrdenie o zaplatení dane for 2012 (the proof of tax payment), to fill in a […]
- How to get insurance when unemployed 7 years ago Guest post by Marius. Many thanks, Marius!
- Slovak Labour Code 7 years ago Got this from the HR department
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Slovakia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Slovakia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Expat in Slovakia
14:31 PM November 28, 2012
Nice blog - for an inhabitant of Slovakia, just a different angle of view. quite funny.