Gay American In Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tucson Steak House & Bar: A Little Taste of Home 1 month ago (UPDATE 01-31-2020)We're always on the look out for a good American restaurant in our host province of Cordoba. But we don't go out as often as we'd like. So sometimes, we rely on our Argentine friends to tell us about a new restaurant in the area.A few weeks ago, our friend Franco and his mom took...
- We Welcomed 2020 at the Sheraton in Argentina 1 month ago For the past few years, we've had to contend with our neighbors turning our street into a night club complete with lights and insanely loud and obnoxious music. And we were sick of it! So this time, we decided to welcome 2020 at the Sheraton in Duarte Quirós 1300, Cordoba, Argentina, and it was...
- Caribbean Flavors Saved Our End of the Year 2019 Holidays 2 months ago 2019 is gone, but the end of the year is always my favorite because we get to decorate our house and blow every last penny on food and decorations for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. But admittedly, we did things a lot different this year.For starters, we didn't buy a turkey for...
- Our Stay at Hotel Mundial Was Ruined by Bed Bugs 2 months ago Ever since we started traveling to Buenos Aires in 2013, there's always been one constant and that's the Hotel Mundial in Avenida de Mayo 1298. It's a two-star hotel, so you really can't expect much. But it had become like a home away from home whenever we went to B.A. And then something happened...
- Enjoying Our Final Buenos Aires Trip of 2019 2 months ago The Comic Con was nice, but we wanted to revisit some of the other places that made us fall in love with Buenos Aires. So we took a moment to enjoy the water out by Costa Salguero. Admittedly, I got more sun than I'm used to, but it was nice.Then we went to Donut Therapy in Thames 1999 to enjoy...
Contest Entries »
- Che! What a Shock! Expat Culture Shock One of the toughest things about being an expat is that I have desperately tried to find similarities between Cordoba Argentina and the United States. After months of struggling I came to the conclusion that this simply does not work. In...
- An American at the National University of Cordoba Education and International Schools Intro to Psychology at the National University of CordobaArgentina offers free higher education. That in itself is a major incentive to move here, but things aren’t always what they appear to be. I had this misguided impression that the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Gay American In Argentina
03:28 AM December 17, 2012
I found this blog very insightful. It gave me a first hand perspective on the province of Cordoba in Argentina. My heart goes out to writer of this blog because I can see how much he struggles with the culture shock in some of his entries.
12:53 PM December 18, 2012
The photos on this blog add a personal touch to the blogger and it captures the beauty of Cordoba which I'll admit, I had not heard of until I read this blog.
15:52 PM January 10, 2013
I love how this blog represents my Native Cordoba. Specially since thus far, he appears to be the only expat blogger for this province. He offers a fair perspective on life here.
23:20 PM January 12, 2013
I like the honesty in this blog. Videos are nice and enjoyable to watch. Can't wait to visit Cordoba, Argentina and explore. Keep the great blogs coming.
23:26 PM January 12, 2013
I absolutely love it! Very informative. I can feel that the writer is speaking directly from the heart and it continues to capture my interest. Beautiful pictures! I hope to one day visit Cordoba.
09:01 AM February 05, 2019
Hi I’m an American who is moving to Cordoba Argentina later this year. Can we chat sometime? I need help figuring things out.