Latest Blog Posts »
- The world needs more mystery, don't you think? 10 months ago As words go, zeitgeist adds more mystery to its meaning. It packs a futuristic spin on a moment in time. Knowing the zeitgeist works wonders as a sociological ah-ha moment. A mental shortcut that helps you make sense of things whether you’re excited or troubled by what happened at that moment in...
- Garden habits and other lessons in life 11 months ago Chelsea’s annual glitterati of gardening is just a few weeks away. A cornucopia of the great, good and glamorous of the horticultural world. Can’t beat it for armchair gardening. You can turn horticultural pundit in the comfort of your home. Opining on growers, blooms, garden design and...
- Brain Sparks and other nonsense 1 year ago Somewhere in space is a spaceship that contains the fountain of eternal youth. It’s true. They even made a movie about it. But who needs movies when we have built-in virtual reality. That secret life in our heads that is a playground, a retreat or a boiling cauldron of cruelty. Now, here’s the...
- So what's new? The April fool. 1 year ago I’ve been the April fool so often. The annual sport to trip me up or trick me out. And, for someone who really, and I mean, really, doesn’t like to be teased there was no fun in the fooling around. There was the time I was convinced that I’d got a speeding ticket. Another year...Read More
- To blog or not? 1 year ago So often I ponder, to blog or not? Today I thought not. So, I logged in to remove the link to the Domestic Executive Facebook page. Part of my defiant attempt to squeeze useless social media from my life, and save the souls of others too. And, here I am. Pondering, to blog or not?...Read More
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Domestic Executive
06:50 AM December 08, 2012
This lady is a photographic, gardening, basset loving genius! I have thoroughly enjoyed her illustrative posts for a number of years and admire her style of living immensely. Hop on over to see how to live the good life in New Zealand - wonderful gardening and baking ideas - and a must for all nature and dog lovers! x