- Home » Portal » Expats In Czech Republic
Expats In Czech Republic
If you are looking to connect with expats in Czech Republic, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs Czech Republic written, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by Expats Living in Czech Republic
- I'll Czech In Later - A Newbie in Prague
Assorted stories and observations about living in Prague as a Brit abroad
After eight years in Hong Kong, I moved to Prague with my mini schnauzer, Lola. This blog is a record of our adventure starting right before I left Hong Kong for one of Europe's most magical cities. So much to see! Eat! Visit!
- Tinyexpats's Blog
Our new home - Pardubice. Settling in and exploring with our 2 little girls.
- Goodfoodclinic - Helping you to help yourself
Goodfoodclinic - is personal blog about being fit in Prague, Czech Republic. My name is Olga Loucka and I write about nutrition, detox and the joy of movement. I share my knowledge, personal experience and simple recipes.
- Amy and the Great World
Amy and the Great World details my travels all over the world, most currently my expat life as an English teacher in Prague, Czech Republic.
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles
- Ukrainian Expat Living in Czech Republic - Interview with Yuliya
Yuliya has been on the move since 17. While living in London she met her husband who was a student in the same Uni. Originally from Moscow, he came to UK when he was 12. They've been together for...
- Latvian Expat Living in Czech Republic - Interview with Olga
Olga Loucka is a blogger at goodfoodclinic.com She studied and lived in England, the Netherlands and Czech Republic. She studied international law at AAU university in Prague, obtained her Masters...
- Irish Expat Living in Czech Republic Interview with James
James is a 29 year old Irish man currently living in the Czech town of Pardubice. Before moving to the Czech Republic he worked in retail in Dublin. He has a degree in Journalism from Dublin City...
- Canadian Expat Living in Czech Republic, Interview with Kevan
Kevan is a former graphic designer who, partly for career change reasons, relocated to the Czech Republic in 2004 and became an English teacher. Meeting a significant number of foreigners who visited...
- Expat Interview With Brittany, American Expat Living in Germany
Brittany Ruth began her expat blog The Rococo Roamer (see listing here) to keep friends and family in touch while she moved overseas to Germany as a newlywed. Quickly she discovered that she really...
Latest News Relating to Czech Republic
- Expat fashionistas in Prague eagerly awaiting their very own Primark mega-store
Expat fashionistas at present located in Prague are counting the days until Primark’s new mega-store opens. Female expats in the Czech Republic eager for the latest styles at an affordable cost...
- Will UK expats in the Czech Republic be left without free healthcare?
British expatriates living and working in the Czech Republic may be at risk of losing their free healthcare, and it’s got little to do with Brexit. An agreement which was signed between the UK...
- Expat professionals in Czech Republic to lose their jobs
Expat jobs in the Czech Republic to be the first to go due to the pandemic. As increasing numbers of Czech companies cut their workforce, expatriate workers are likely to be the first to lose...
- Expats in Prague deal with stress by plant-swapping
Whilst worldwide lockdowns are creating stress and depression, Prague’s new plant-swapping groups are keeping nervous breakdowns away! It’s well-known that green, growing and gloriously...
- Expat beer-lovers in the Czech Republic getting free pints after lockdown ends
Expats in the Czech Republic are ecstatic about free beer to celebrate pub re-openings. Yesterday was the day expats in the Czech Republic had been waiting for during the state’s coronavirus...