- Home » Portal » Expats In Czech Republic
Expats In Czech Republic
If you are looking to connect with expats in Czech Republic, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs Czech Republic written, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by Expats Living in Czech Republic
- I'll Czech In Later - A Newbie in Prague
Assorted stories and observations about living in Prague as a Brit abroad
After eight years in Hong Kong, I moved to Prague with my mini schnauzer, Lola. This blog is a record of our adventure starting right before I left Hong Kong for one of Europe's most magical cities. So much to see! Eat! Visit!
- Tinyexpats's Blog
Our new home - Pardubice. Settling in and exploring with our 2 little girls.
- Goodfoodclinic - Helping you to help yourself
Goodfoodclinic - is personal blog about being fit in Prague, Czech Republic. My name is Olga Loucka and I write about nutrition, detox and the joy of movement. I share my knowledge, personal experience and simple recipes.
- Amy and the Great World
Amy and the Great World details my travels all over the world, most currently my expat life as an English teacher in Prague, Czech Republic.
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles
- Ukrainian Expat Living in Czech Republic - Interview with Yuliya
Yuliya has been on the move since 17. While living in London she met her husband who was a student in the same Uni. Originally from Moscow, he came to UK when he was 12. They've been together for...
- Latvian Expat Living in Czech Republic - Interview with Olga
Olga Loucka is a blogger at goodfoodclinic.com She studied and lived in England, the Netherlands and Czech Republic. She studied international law at AAU university in Prague, obtained her Masters...
- Irish Expat Living in Czech Republic Interview with James
James is a 29 year old Irish man currently living in the Czech town of Pardubice. Before moving to the Czech Republic he worked in retail in Dublin. He has a degree in Journalism from Dublin City...
- Canadian Expat Living in Czech Republic, Interview with Kevan
Kevan is a former graphic designer who, partly for career change reasons, relocated to the Czech Republic in 2004 and became an English teacher. Meeting a significant number of foreigners who visited...
- Expat Interview With Brittany, American Expat Living in Germany
Brittany Ruth began her expat blog The Rococo Roamer (see listing here) to keep friends and family in touch while she moved overseas to Germany as a newlywed. Quickly she discovered that she really...
Latest News Relating to Czech Republic
- British expat-run Czech dog shelter needs more volunteers
A British expat-founded animal shelter in the Czech Republic is calling for more expat volunteers. Almost a year ago in the Czech town of Kamenice nad Lipou, local authorities found and closed a...
- Expat parents in the Czech Republic will need to get new official ID cards for their kids
Expat parents in the Czech Republic will need to get official ID cards for their kids from the age of six. Once the relevant law is passed, the cards will be mandatory, and are expected to be...
- Is expat sexism alive and kicking in the Czech Republic?
Expats are taking sides over controversy concerning female-only parking spaces in Prague. Whilst parking spaces reserved for women drivers are commonplace in German and Austrian restaurants,...
- Czech tech universities see huge demand from expat students
An increasing number of young expats are heading to Czech universities. New data from the Czech Republic’s Ministry of the Interior has revealed an increasing number of young expats are heading...
- Massive Czech Republic tree-planting project welcomes expat participation
As the news about global warning gets worse, the Czech Republic is taking action. In an effort to stall the effects of global warming, the Czech Republic’s Ministry of the Environment is...